Businesses often assume that their financial success indicates that they have an effective marketing strategy… FALSE! This is not always the case. In order to be successful as a business, it is important to establish an effective inbound marketing strategy.
Consider The Statistics:
- Inbound Marketing delivers a cost per lead 61% cheaper than traditional marketing.
- Only 18% of marketers say outbound practices provide the highest quality leads for sales.
- 61% of marketers say generating traffic and leads is their top challenge.
- 75% of inbound organizations believe their marketing strategy is effective.
- HubSpot found that regardless if your organization is a B2B, B2C, or nonprofit, you are 3x more likely to see a higher ROI with inbound marketing than outbound.
These are just some of the statistics that demonstrate the benefits of inbound marketing. For a detailed list, check out: https://www.hubspot.com/marketing-statistics
Did you know that Atomlabs is the only Hubspot certified inbound marketing company in Kitchener-Waterloo
A Continuous & Compounded Effect
Utilizing inbound marketing strategies will continuously generate leads for your business. The traffic that past assets have generated will continue to benefit your company. So, if you employ these strategies your company’s past efforts will always be rewarded and compounded over time, even if you don’t have a current marketing campaign. For example, Hubspot found that approximately 70% of the leads generated by their blog were from previous entries.
Today’s businesses are quickly realizing that outbound efforts are not enough, and that new marketing techniques need to be utilized to take their business to the next level. Inbound marketing is an effective way to do just that. If you’re a local business in the Tri-City area looking to benefit from these strategies, please reach out to Atomlabs.